Fergie and Josh Duhamel’s Wedding Photos in Us Weekly
Us Weekly has the first look at all the photos and inside details from Fergie and Josh Duhamel‘s Malibu wedding. Fergie, who wore two custom made Dolce & Gabbana gowns for the nuptials, tells Us, her big day was “magical and ethereal.”
Here are some highlights from Josh and Fergie’s wedding:
* Guests were greeted at the wedding with lemonade, beer in frosted mugs and fishing poles so they could fish in a lake on the property. The groom, a fishing enthusiast, caught a rainbow trout just before the ceremony began.
* The couple’s two dachsunds, Zoe and Meatloaf were dressed as a bride and groom and started off the processional by running down the aisle to the theme from “Peanuts.”
* Josh’s best man was his father, Larry Duhamel
* Fergie joined Kid Rock and Slash on stage at the reception and sang along to Kid Rock’s hit “All Summer Long.”
* The 150 pound wedding cake, by Perfect Endings, was designed to look like a castle and needed 4 people to carry it.
* As a surprise to his bride, Josh put together a montage of their friends lip-synching and dancing to Fergie’s hit “Fergalicious.” The video included Stacey Keibler singing in the shower and a pregnant Rebecca Romijn dancing at home.
* An after-party was held in a third tent on the property decorated to look like a Moroccan Lounge which included a 40 foot graffiti painted mural that said Fergie loves Josh.
For more photos and the rest of the story, check out the new issue of Us Weekly.