- Wednesday August 3, 2011 7:27 AM
- Pin It
J.P. Rosenbaum proposed to Ashley Hebert on “The Bachelorette” finale Monday night with a $60,000 hand-crafted Neil Lane diamond and platinum engagement ring.
According to People.com, the ring has a 3.5-carat, central cushion-cut diamond and is accented with 162 small, hand-set diamonds around a platinum band.
“It has a vintage, 19th-century romantic feel, with soft edges, but with a contemporary look,” Lane says. “Whichever way Ashley moves her finger, she sees sparkles.”
See engagement ring photos from “The Bachelor.”
Win a trip at Ashley’s proposal spot.
Tags Ashley Hebert, JP Rosenbaum, Neil Lane
- Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum Wedding Photos
- Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum Wedding
- Ashley Hebert Gets Engaged
- ‘The Bachelor’ Sean Lowe Engaged
- Guy Ritchie Engaged, See the Ring